Tuesday, August 15, 2006

new cards done

I am working on a huge batch of flat and folded cards (among other things) for Eireann's table at the Design Fiesta, which is on Saturday. These are three of the new designs: bicycle, frog, interlocking fishes. Last night we ground all the ink and I printed these. Tonight I'm printing the birdcage, double birds, and probably two other blocks. Good times.

Should we abolish capital letters? I think so.

We also watched part of the TV series "Weeds" yesterday, while grinding the ink. It was pretty good.

There are more photos on my flickr account (http://www.flickr.com/photos/boiledart).

4 Comments:

Blogger sarah said...

yes, lower case is best i think...

12:22 AM  
Blogger Susan Schwake said...

very nice ... and noticed that you did your undergrad maybe at keene? me too~

4:42 AM  
Blogger Susan Schwake said...

p.s. yes, i think we should abolish capitol letters. .. love the work i see here, too, by the way..

4:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just found your stuff. I love paper products and you're quite talented.

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home